วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

"Welcome to Phuket" Alomu photos of Phuket, Thailand (Phuket Tony Resort)

"Welcome to Phuket" Alomu photos of Phuket, Thailand (Phuket Tony Resort) Tube. Duration : 1.30 Mins.


Preview Alomu blog on TravelPod. Read the full blog here: Blog www.travelpod.com This preview has been made by the Creator TravelPod TripAdvisor ™ TripWow Slideshow. Entry from: Phuket, Thailand post title: "Welcome to Phuket" input. "After four days in Pattaya with my friends and I decided to go visit a place that I visited, but I was not in doubt between Chiang Mai, Koh Samui and Phuket. In the end I chose Phuket cause many ppl to talk to me a good way, and the cause in Chiang MaiRainy season already begun, and Koh Samui was completely booked. So I went to a travel agent and booked a flight for the next morning (which is only living there). I arrived in Phuket in the night and I asked the taxi for me in Patong Beach is the most famous beach of the island because of the club and bring Enterteinment. If I have in the first place I found (Tony Resort) and I booked for two nights .. that at the end of 15:) The next morning, rented a bike and riding for 200 Bath andto the most beautiful place I've ever seen. There are very nice day on the beach under the great pictures, and with a lot of fun during the night in hundreds of pubs and discos. Only if u are u can not miss ... Millions of sexy and beautiful women waiting for farang (foreigner) to have fun ... The day began at 10 am and end by 5 clock the day ... was a holiday ... But when I came back I was more tired than before, but now I feel great "Read and see more at: Photos from www.travelpod.com...

Keywords: tony's resort phuket, welcome, phuket, kathu, thailand, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

Visit : Hotel Phuket Thailand External Hard Drive

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น