วันจันทร์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kata Beach Resort Phuket Outside Tour 2008

Kata Beach Resort Phuket Outside Tour 2008 Video Clips. Duration : 5.22 Mins.


www.phuketdining.com http Kata Beach Resort Phuket Outside Tour 2008 The beautiful Kata Beach resort is located on the southern end of Kata beach. This is one of the most beautiful resorts in Phuket, it overlooks beautiful Kata beach which really adds tranquility to it. This video gives you an outside tour of the northern end of the resort on the road side, here you will see some of the new shops they added. I live up on the northern end of Kata beach so I like to come down here often, I run by this resort on a daily basis during my early morning exercise and I always run into folks out enjoying the beach. If you like to surf or body board the southern area of Kata beach is the best location for it. So when you are in Phuket, check out KataBeach, youll be glad you did, it really is a special place. Thank you so much for stopping by and check back often for more of my Phuket videos. Do you love Phuket as much as I do? Check out my new addition to Phuketdining.com; the Phuket Dreamer phuketdreamer.ning.com where you will see tons more pictures and stories about this wonderful Island in paradise. Sincerely, Keith The retired Navy SEAL Buds Class 137

Keywords: phuket, kata, beach, resort, tropical, navy, seal, seals, adventure, destination, landmark, travel, log

My Links : Hotel in Thai mini hdmi cables Nikon D3100 Price

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น