วันเสาร์ที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

The Proposal (The Mostest Best Bestest EVER!!!) Thailand.

The Proposal (The Mostest Best Bestest EVER!!!) Thailand. Video Clips. Duration : 6.92 Mins.


Prior to going to Thailand with my girlfriend Polly, I decided I wanted to propose. I had months to plan and decided that I wanted to do it in a pretty special way. I contacted our hotel - The Twinpalms in Phuket and spoke with their guest relations manager - Netnapit. I booked a private speedboat for the evening of the 17th December to take us on a sunset cruise. On our return to the beach I had them setup a private table for us. To finish the meal, I had bought 30 Thai lanterns for the staff to light for us. It was at this point I asked the question... Oh and the important bit... Polly was told that everything was being done as an apology by the hotel for not getting us the upgrade we begged for... It was all captured by a photographer I had contacted online called Howard Smith. I know I spelt "surprise" wrong, I was rushing to get it completed before The Polly arrived home!

Tags: Thailand, proposal, romantic, Phuket, marriage, married, love, I'll be, Big question, marry, me, popped, celebrate, ultimate proposal, inspirational, photography, karaoke, khmer, slideshow, speech, ideas, propose, magic, beautiful, sexy, andaman, speedboat, speed, boat, dinner, champagne, hot, adore

Recommend : Pattaya Hotels Hotel in Thai หางานเชียงใหม่ apple ipod 5th generation 16gb

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น